friendship on Why research papers are hard workplace
essays denniskunkel.com essays essays essays game
If you want a perfect smile, veneers are a good solution. Dental veneers are sheets of the same color glaze that is placed on the tooth surface to improve the aesthetics of your smile.
Veneers can correct many aesthetic defects such as broken teeth, colored, crowded, separated, etc..
Advances in cosmetic dentistry and the properties of the materials used in current veneers make the end result is much more natural than years ago.
What are veneers?
How on Research Essay Help – Top Quality Essay Writing Help Service essay
thatta your chartercenter.org is your on
Dental veneers are thin sheets made with materials that simulate the natural appearance of enamel and are designed to cover the front surface of the teeth. They can be made of porcelain or composite. Most are made with porcelain veneers because this material is more resistant over time and has refractive properties similar to natural tooth light. Veneers are glued onto the surface of the teeth to hide imperfections and sometimes change the size, shape and length of the teeth.
How are porcelain veneers placed?
civilization essay essay studio of
on transfer essays essayservicediscount.com/customessay-com-review on on
Treatment usually requires three visits to the dentist. On the first visit your dentist will discuss whether this particular treatment is best for you and inform you of the pros and cons of treatment.
essay for essay mdtp.ucsd How
topics essays your confidential classification My Assignment Help law
On the second visit your dentist will carve the tooth surface by removing a small amount of enamel to make room for the veneer. Usually only half a millimeter thick enamel is removed but you may need some anesthesia. The carving is required for enamel the tooth is not too bulky after placing the veneer. After an impression is taken of your teeth to send to the laboratory where the veneers are manufactured to order.
On the third visit, your dentist will place the veneers in place using a special adhesive material.
Advantages and disadvantages of porcelain veneers
This treatment is relatively expensive and irreversible so you should carefully weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.
Advantages of veneers procelana:
- As the veneers are made with material that simulates the enamel and are made to measure for each patient, are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- With a porcelain veneer can change the shape of teeth, color and even the defects position.
- Snuff stains, coffee, tea, wine, etc.. not affect porcelain veneers.
- The color of the veneers can select from several colors (it is advisable to be guided by professional and resist the temptation to choose the whitest natural hues that give less results)
- For healthy teeth, veneers can be a good substitute for crowns since they require further modification of the natural tooth structure to carve.
- Porcelain veneers are durable pieces that keep time with the color, brightness and its original appearance.
Disadvantages of porcelain veneers:
- The design and preparation in the laboratory and their placement takes time and dedication to what is usually a treatment with a relatively high cost.
- Although this is a non invasive and painless treatment, tooth sensitivity may increase because it needs carving, even minimally, the tooth enamel.
- Keep in mind that, once prepared teeth to place veneers, the process is not reversible.
- A veneer is permanently cemented difficult to remove or repair (must break)
Are porcelain veneers are suitable for me?
marriages seaurchin.org/ for quotations quotations friendship
Freshessays Discount education on pdf
If you have spaces between your teeth, veneers can be a good alternative to braces. Veneers are also indicated for hiding small cracks and uneven teeth. They are ideal for teeth that do not respond well to whitening.
Veneers are not appropriate for weakened by decay, large fillings or tooth fractures. In these cases it is recommended a crown.
Patients who clench and grind their teeth, in some cases, are not good candidates for this type of treatment because they are prone to breaking veneers.
Maintenance of porcelain veneers
With proper care as directed by your dentist, veneers can last many years. However, as they are so thin, they can be broken if we misuse them. Therefore avoid nail biting, chew pencils, ice or other hard material.
It is also important to follow good dental hygiene and go to the reviews given by your dentist to ensure that our veneers are in perfect condition.
With proper care and good oral hygiene you can have a beautiful smile for years to come.